The crazy weather we’ve had in late winter has made for a less than impressive early spring bloom. Good thing flowers are a big trend! Here’s how to wear them.
- For an artsy feminine look, pair a wrapped floral asymmetrical top with skinny jeans.
- For a garden wedding or baby shower, wear a large garden rose dress with elbow-length sleeves. (Stick with a wedge heel, so you don’t sink into the grass.)
- Carry a floral-print frame bag with either a casual jean outfit or a sheath.
- For an upbeat sixties look, pair a retro floral-print platform with all white.
- Wear a floral-print jean with a white shirt.